Monday, August 16, 2010

Too cute for the word Cuteness!!!

GREETINGS!!!!

Well... It's Monday... and I was awaken this morning my the pitter patter of little feet in my house... This is a note worth fact because my mother (who is the shortest one in the house) has a rule... No one shorter than her comes to stay the night... Well this lil person wasn't staying the night but we have been in this house for 4 years and it has not seen little feet like these since it was graced with our furniture....

And WHO could be this little person??

His name is Collin Wills and he has stolen my heart... He is about 16 months and he has the smile of an angel!! He makes me smile... When he cries I want to cry. I know this is crazy, but I had to work today and I didn't want to leave!! I just wanted to sit and play with him all day!! It's funny because this morning my mom was trying to get him upstairs but he wouldn't budge til I called him... Everything she told him to do I had to tell him because he wouldn't listen to her!!lol Makes a girl feel good for a change...

So here is a pic of my lil skootapoot!!


This is his attempt to do what "Ni-Ni" was doing...lol



And him trying to take the camera from mom...

These were the only good ones... And I have to admit he is just too cute... I haven't had many smiles lately but when his face lights up I forget about sitting at home alone on a Friday evening with nowhere to go and no one to go with... 

Often times I find myself wanting to go back to the younger years (not as young as Colin because I don't remember those years) where all I had to worry about was wither daddy was taking me for a ride in the BIG truck this weekend or not... Or if momma would let us have Micky Ds fries with our fried chicken instead of broccoli... Where friends were just friends not people that ignore you today because they don't FEEL like dealing with you... Or boys don't talk to you because your a girl with "kooties" and not because they like you but is afraid to be seen in public with you so they ignore you all together...

Back to when I had a personal clothing and hair dresser...

I haven't had much to get up in the morning for lately... But if Colin, with his shredding paper all over my mother's unmade bed or taking any gadget from us for further inspection, is reason enough to get up for a while?? I'll take his pretty blues peeping around corners when he hears me coming ANY day ;)

No comments: