Thursday, August 26, 2010

alice + olivia Fall 2010 Collection Video feat. DJ Mia Moretti & electri...





GREETINGS!!!

It's been a busy last couple of days since I started school but it has been GREAT!!lol I still haven't been able to show some of the stuff that I have been wearing to school but I have taken pics... I have been trying to get more and more bold with what I wear. Sorta stepping out of my comfort zone ;) SO be on the look out!!

This video was the intro to the Alice + Olivia site that someone that I follow blogged about... But these girls are NOT Alice and Olivia... It took me forever to realize it!!!lmao Their names are DJ Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe... These girls are awesome! I really think that they need to have a CD out because I DEF would buy it!! This video is showing The Fall 2010 Collection and I love all the pieces that are featured here... To bad they aren't in my size...

*SIGH*

ROCK ON!!!


No comments: