Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Scumday... Blah Blah Blah...

Greetings!!!

Well this greetings wasn't as enthusiastic as the last one but it's still there with a plastered smile on my face...

This was actually one of my friend on facebook's status update and I totally was feeling it... I work both Sat and Sun this past weekend so my legs were taking a sabbatical and didn't want to work when I needed them the most!! Yeah... Welcome to my world... I DID however seem to have gotten my hair permed (black women's perms make their hair STRAIGHT... So don't pass out...lol) after much coaxing to my mom... She finally got up the cajones (or whatev you want to call it) to do it this evening... So I'm sitting here with braids in my hair like Pippy Longstocking and in a sleepy/crappy mood...

I didn't have this mood for most of the day which is a MIRACLE... Then I remembered that I was sitting at home... BROKE... which meant for tax free weekend I had no money OR credit... Sad day in my house... Not only that but it was employee fashion week at work which meant we got an EXTRA percentage off of clothing and I couldn't even use it...

So then my brother comes home and tells me that my "like interest" (meaning I like him but I am not in love with him) came by his job this evening and was like "oh yeah... I'm just picking up a few things b4 I go home"... But my question is WHY are you even at this store when there are like 3 closer to your home... Which tells me that you have been to my "or so I THOUGHT" bff's house (which is practically in my back yard) to chillax and have dinner... Then that reminds me of HOW MUCH she wasn't my bff that she would entertain the guy that I like without my knowlegde OR even inviting me to join them (which she can seem to do all the time) therefore intensifying the feeling of anger...

BUT I DIGRESSssss......

I refuse to go there because no matter what she has done, she isn't worth my anger... I DID however find a dress that is AH- MAY- ZING!!! I MUST have it for ECC (East Coast Conference... It is an annual conference that my church hosts). I mean this dress is so pretty, it'll make you eyes slap your brain... and if I can get it in my size then it WILL be comin to the house... The conference isn't until November... SO YES... you have to wait til then bc if I get it now then someone is going to want to have it and I need to MAKE SURE no one in my circle gets the dress b4 I do... So the place where it is is locked in my brain, not to be revealed!!!

With that being said, scumday is over and all anger/crappy mood is passed... Now I'm just sleepy...

Maybe I'll dry my hair tomorrow....

Or Wednesday... I'm not going anywhere anyway... *sigh* smh

No comments: