Sunday, November 21, 2010

OOTD: Black and White Stripes :P

I know it has been a long time since I have done an OOTD. I actually have been wearing some really cute outfits but I haven't had anyone to take pictures of them. So this week I promise I will be better :)

This is what I wore this morning to church. VERY excited about this sweater!! It actually came in this week and it was employee discount week so I said I'd be broke for a couple of days so I could but it and I'M GLAD I DID!!lol It's really warm and rich color. I got a 26/28 and usually I wear a 30/32. So if you get it you may want to try a size smaller. The sleeves fit perfect but were a little long over my hands. Overall it is a great piece and if they were to make this in another color I'd buy that too!!lol

Black and White Striped  Side-Zip Sweater- LaneBryant
Pink Lace Cami- LaneBryant
Black Ponte Pencil Skirt- Avenue

I actually wore boots with this and they are from Macy's but I don't have them on here :P
I also wore my pink block glasses. They were fabulous... I hate I didn't take a picture of them. I got a lot of compliments on them :)


Here's the top shot... LoveLoveLOVE it!!!

I also would like to UNOFFICIALLY inform everyone of LaneBryant's sale for this coming Black Friday. They will have everything in store BUY ONE GET ONE FREE... excluding Spanx and panties. Yep FREE... I know that at our store there was a lot of sucess with this sale so I guess they figured they would have it again. But if you really want to get in early you can check out the sale on Wednesday. It starts then.

((raises hand in air)) GOD SPEED EVERYONE!!

No comments: