Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Days of ME!! Day 16...

Day 16- Another picture of yourself



This is actually a pic of me wearing a dress from ehakti.com... I was so in LOVE with it!! My mom was TOTALLY in love with it. When it first got on the site I knew it was going to look good on me!!! I wore this to East Coast Conference at my church. With a pink cardigan from Fashion Bug and an on sale belt from Lane Bryant. The shoes that I have on were from Springshoes.com and i am totally in love with them too!! So here is a pic of the whole outfit.


I asked for the dress in a below the knee length and it came right at the knee so I had to have some more material added to the bottom. But other than that I was TOTALLY satisfied and LOVED the fit and cut of the dress!!! I am DEF looking at buying another dress from them!!

To shop where I got this dress from Click here. Happy Shopping!!

No comments: