Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of ME!! Day 21...

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy


Children make me happy... No matter how upset or angry I am when I play with children I am like a totally different person...lol


Recently I had a friend of mine link me to a local photographer here in North Carolina. I love linking to people like this because I want to see what they do so I can call on which ever one I think is best. So she does a lot of children's photos so when I was looking through them this is what I came across... LOVE IT!!lol





In all of her photos she captures the personality of the child.


This is actually a friend of mine's daughter named Madalyn. She is such a priss.lol


hahaha when I saw this I said I HAD to share it!! Too funny!!!lol

Thanks for reading and I hope these pictures made you happy!! :)

Until next time... ((raises hand)) GO WITH GOD!! 

No comments: