Sunday, October 10, 2010

30 Days of ME!! Day 4...

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.


Letting my insecurities get the best of me. I mean it's not like I'm a bad person. It's just that whenever someone is around, I often times let people have better than me. I do want the best for me, but often times I feel like I don't deserve them. Perfect example, I went to the beach this past Saturday. And there was a friend there that I have thought was better than me in some areas. So because of that I spent most of the day reserved and on my own. I even lashed out at someone when they were trying to get me out of that shell and it wasn't necessary. I felt bad and ended up apologizing to him but still... There are many times that I just fall back into the shadows. And if I keep doing that then I won't have what I want in life because I'm not going after it. 


Here's some pics from the trip to Wrightsville Beach, NC.


This is the whole group minus the leader and another lady that drove a van.

This is most of the ladies. We were watching a Indian family play soccer on the beach. The little girls were no older than 6 and were TOO cute!!lol

Me, Wambui and Karen with our feet in the water... Though it is October it was VERY warm and the water felt so good!!

Overall it was a really good trip! I love going to the beach no matter what time of year it is!!

No comments: