Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Days of ME!! Day 10...

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


Well... I don't really have music that I listen to for a particular mood.lol I just listen to it all!! I'll try to pinpoint some of my songs with each emotion though.


Happy- Basically anything that keeps me happy :) Which is a lot...





Sad- Usually I'm sad about a love lost... So my sad songs are sappy love songs...lol





Bored-With bored it's anything that will get me to dance. Up and moving... Like this...





Hyped- I don't have one particular song for this. I mean when I'm hyped I listen to a lot of stuff. Luda, Alica, Beyonce, then Christina and even a bit of Florence and the Machine... OOO... Hold on... here's a good one!!





Mad- Don't ever forget... What goes around comes back around... Like my mom says, "you will need me before I need you".


No comments: