Sunday, December 26, 2010

My parents aren't glass makers...

To: Person who couldn't return my text messages because you were having a bad day...Who shall remain nameless...

And everyone else...

I am a PERSON. I have feelings. You think YOU have bad days?! How about I have bad weeks!! You say when I texted you, you didn't feel like talking because you were having a bad day.

NEWS FLASH!!!
Did you ever think I would be texting you maybe because I had a bad day too?!?

i am NOT invisible.

Everyone needs a friend. Someone to talk to. This past week has been a living HELL for me and my family. Why? Because I was so afraid that on Christmas I was going to hurt the entire day. I snapped at my family and C, didn't go out at all, and stayed in my pajamas most of the day everyday. All I needed was someone to say "It's going to be ok. The holiday will pass like so many before and the day isn't going to be so bad."

i am NOT INVISIBLE!

But NO! Is it too hard for someone to look past the smiles and uplifting words and say "Really... How are you doing inside? I know it's hard for you. So let it out. How are you REALLY doing?"

Where are all the people that care? Where are they??

I AM NOT INVISIBLE!!!!!


SN: I know this is not what you want to read the day after Christmas but it's my blog and I wanted to get it out in open air... So there it is...

1 comment:

Curvy Debbie said...

I see u.. I know that if u go on my blog u will not understand what im sayin bcz its in french, and im sorry for that, but you can comment my posts too! I hope ur fine!xxx