Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Geeez Louise...

My My Ladies...
It has been a minute since I have greeted you so....

GREETINGS!!!!

:D

Things around these parts have been crazy and hectic. I have been remodeling my room AND attempting to keep my grades up... We shall see how they BOTH go when I go back to school from spring break.. YES... Spring break the 2nd week of March. But like I care I needed to catch up anyway :D

But anywhooo I come to you for a very serious matter...

Who wants $20??

I know I do!! I don't care if it's only half a tank of gas now (really I about PASSED out when I went to the pump last night) I WANT IT!!!

This one is more specific though... It's with eShakti. You have all seen my review of the dress that I got from them here. Well now they have given me my own personal code- Shani626. And guess what?? I can share it with you!!! Perks of always buying clothes I guess ;)

Here are some of the great dresses that they have for Spring 2011


Note that for all of their dresses you have the option to buy them by size or custom make them to your body for a small fee. There are other options that you can select like the dress length, sleeve type and length and neckline. But these features aren't available for all of their dresses.

HAPPY SHOPPING my lovies!! 'Til next time...

God Speed!!

1 comment:

jhonathan said...

The short skirts are looking so gorgeous. Women like to wear these clothes in summer. Visit my website for more beautiful clothes: 786shop