Thursday, January 6, 2011

OOTD: First of the Year!!!

Sooo... Yesterday I wanted to make a post but blogger wouldn't let me... Really sad, I know. But anywhoo here is the first outfit of the year!!! It isn't really dressy and I wore it to work today. But I felt cute... This is actually a dress that I got during the summer but I decided to make it winter appropriate with a jean jacket, faux suede boots and brown scarf.

Dress- Lane Bryant (summer 2010)
Boots- Macy's (Winter 2009)
Tank Top and jean jacket- Avenue (I have had them both so long I have no clue when I got them. But the tags say they came from the same place.)


Here is a picture of the jacket so you can kind of get an idea of what it all looked like together. Good thing it wasn't freezing because I chose to wear this without tights. But if it had've been any colder I would have frozen my legs off...lol
On to recent things... This year is going great.  I started falling back into the habit of being late but after I realized what I was doing I made a point to get better so it's coming along. No shopping January is proven to be REALLYYYY hard. Especially since my store won a credit contest and every associate gets $50 to spend on anything in the store. REEEALLLLYYY hard. 
Again I can't wait until school starts so I can stop sitting around the house all the time and doing nothing. I have a full work load again and I am going to try my best to keep my blog up. I am loving this cold weather and all but... I can't WAIT for summer to come again. I want to go to the beach every Saturday and have a good time... This past summer I had a good time just being me and this summer it's going to be even better.
I have spent most of my time wondering what I am going to do and how I'm going to do it but this time I have clear direction. I know that I am going to have a good year. I'm not expecting anything spectacular. I'm just going to have fun. No matter what anyone says.

This year I am creating myself.

My mom has been a fly on the wall all this time. She is telling me to get out there and make myself something. I am going to do that. I can't keep waiting for things to happen to me I have to make them happen. This year I will be making it happen... No matter how scared I am...

Oh! and I want a new camera... One of the fancy ones that you can take pictures from a long way away. That kind of camera.

No comments: